Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tdu stage 3

Hi paolo



Stage 4 was like riding in an oven all the day. The team rode the cannondale way together in the group and ensured we maintained good position and hydration all stage. As a result of this we were very present in all dangerous moves in the finale of the race. 1st Brian vanbourg put in a very dangerous attack which formed a group of the strongest riders with 20km to go. Brian was only caught inside 5km of the arrival. Thanks to the work of my team mates in the group I was kept fresh to try my hand in the arrival. I attacked hard with 2km and instantly gained a significant gap. Unfortunately following my fall yesterday and due to the major pain in my ribs I was unable to take a deep breath without excruciating pain and instantly exploded just 400m from the line.

We did gain the victory we had been chasing but we did play our cards with exciting and race shaping attacks in the serious end of the race. The boys continue to gain strength day by day which is a good sign for cannondale pro cycling team at tdu.

Ciao

Cameron

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 25, 2013, at 0:59, Paolo Barbieri <pbarbieri@brixiasport.com> wrote:

> Ciao Cameron, have you got a comment for me about last stage?
>
> Thanks
> Ciao
> Paolo

No comments:

Post a Comment